Maike Mahira Koller
– born on December 15th 1989 in Chicago.
– 2019: BBDO/Craftwork ; Animator/Motion Designer (Düsseldorf/Germany).
– 2018-2019: Studio Filmbilder; Animator/Designer for the TV-series: Patchwork Pals (Stuttgart/Germany).
– 2018: Animator and storyboard-artist for the commissioned work: Daimler Fuso: For a Long and Content Life.
– 2017/2018: Jury member for the film festival North by Northwest; Portland, USA.
– 2017: Animator for: Geld und Gerechtigkeit; rbb/Funk (Internet).
– 2017: Animator for: Trustory; ARD/ZDF Funk (Internet); (Grimme Prize Nomination 2017).
– 2015-2018: Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, Ludwigsburg, Germany; Majoring in animation; Diploma degree.
– 2014: Moholy-Nagy University, Budapest, Hungary; Erasmus-exchange.
– 2010-2015: Kunsthochschule Kassel, Germany; Major in visual communication; Minor in illustration and animation; Diploma degree with honors.